6.28.2006

MAPS

Please leave any feedback concerning THE SWORD AND THE FISH'S maps here.

There are a great many maps, some big some small, and some most likely not found at all. I tried to really connect the maps with their associated battle backgrounds. As the game progressed, I found myself augmenting more maps to fit what I wanted. Particularily in Mako Red. I've gone back and fixed lots of maps that simply made no sense with my cleaner skills picked up over the years. Which map's your favorite? Which secrets could you find? Comment here.

1 Comments:

Blogger jamesmitges said...

Whenever you go and where ever you go. Be it the spa, a hotel or any-where else, its not the surrounding that gets inside you, it`s the inspirational music that plays with your mind and the environment around you.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home